JillP

I admit it. I'm a scrapbooking dropout. I am not happy about it, but I am not ashamed. I also do not think that I am alone. I enjoy so much the documenting of my life and my family. I just need a place to put it all down, organize it, write it down, display pictures. Scrapbooking was costing me a small fortune. Imagine the monthly cost of adhesives, stickers, paper,ink, ribbon, etc. I know, because I lived it for many years. I was addicted to the scrapbooking lifestyle.


This blog now allows me to have a scrapbook and journal on-line. I mostly wanted to start a blog to document my creative ventures (which there are many!) and promote my new jewelry business. Also, to share aspects of my life with my family and friends. I am doing this blog for myself, to nurture my inner artist who is screaming to be heard every day. If others enjoy it, then wonderful. I hope to inspire others to do the same.

Take the leap. Just do it. You are worth it!
0 Responses

Post a Comment